Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TQH's Big Day

25.4.2011
Who big day uh huh?
teehee =)
Sure is my best friend loh.
He is a funny boy~
He is a good guy~
Let me sing a song for he lah.
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To QH
Happy Birthday To You
Weeee, my voice is nice? =D
Hmm, the present and wishes...
You had received already and saw it already.
So i no need say to much loh? I think
Let see the pic::



The Birthday Boy =)



 The picture- You and me XD


The cake for YOU. (A surprise night during the tuition)





The present(A Memory About us-book)for YOU




Hmmm,I hope you will love it the present
We so attentive do the present for you.
You must keep it nicely yea!
Dont so touching huh XD
Must always remember us!
Although we are graduated. ok?
=ME=
=Lilias=
=Sammy=
=Joey=
=Chung Wei=
=Jason=
=Jaccy=
=Angel=
=Ming Ming=
=Hui Sien=
=Rounie=

Happy Birthday To YOU- T.Q.H (HongIce)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers